TTP Engine Cooling Modules
API Heat Transfer offers Thermal Transfer Products manufactured custom OE engine cooling modules for small gasoline engines to large-horsepower turbo diesel applications. Your choice of a variety of materials and core types (S-BAR, T-BAR, or P-BAR) offers design flexibility for high-performing radiators, CAC’s, or oil cooling. Full system modeling and validation of cooling modules is provided.
Extruded Tubular Bar | Rugged & Refined
T-BAR™ (tubular micro-channel extrusion) brings you the most refined cooling technology on the market today.
- Engineered with minimal components in an ideally simplified configuration
- Unrivaled strength and rigidity to ensure durable performance
- A flexible design using an extruded flow path
- A high-performing, cost-effective domestic aluminum solution
Plate & Bar | High Volume & Low Variety Applications
P-BAR™ (custom plate & bar) is your best heat-transfer solution for higher volume (qty.) applications, and when competitive costs are key.
- Custom-engineered engine cooling with remarkable heat rejection
- High performance for mobile or industrial applications
- A flexible design
- A cost-effective LCC aluminum solution
Seam Welded Tube | Rugged & Refined
S-BAR™ is the most affordable, high-flow cooling technology on the market today.
- A high-strength automotive style core design
- Durable, multi-row tube to header plate design
- Engineered for use in applications with higher temperatures and heat loads
- A lightweight, reliable and cost-effective aluminum solution
For application help and quoting, visit our Full TTP site or contact email@example.com