Parallel Flow Condensers
API Heat Transfer is a major supplier of all aluminum parallel flow condensers using extruded tubes. Brazed aluminum provides highly efficient, robust designs using lightweight all aluminum materials.
- Efficient designs using extruded tubes with small hydraulic diameters for optimum refrigerant heat transfer
- All aluminum construction provides longer product life against corrosion
- Face areas up to 30” fin height x 120” fin lengths
- Single and double row construction
- 18mm and 25.4mm tube depth options
- Threaded o-ring and brazed copper to aluminum connections
- Extruded tubes with zinc arc-spray coatings for optimum life
- UL listed up to R410a applications at high ambient conditions
- Micro-micro extruded tubes available
- Wavy and louvered fins available
- Our standard Uni-Fit product line is available for quick design and delivery.