Aluminum and Copper-Brass Cooling Modules
At API Heat Transfer, we design each cooling module specifically for the unique duty the application calls for to ensure long-term performance and reliable service in a cost-effective package. Our vast range of heat exchanger technologies and expertise to integrate them into a custom cooling module solution is what sets us apart. We use the highest quality components and integrate them using proven cooling technologies gained through years of experience.
- Each cooling module is engineered to optimize weight, performance, and cost
- Radiators, charge air coolers, and oil coolers are designed to operate as a “system”
- Available in brazed-aluminum or copper-brass technology
- Designed for ease of installation and maintenance
- Complete customization with any cooling system component
- Multi-fan designs for low noise
Options and accessories.
We source all ancillary components and combine them into a single, 100% compatible package, saving you time and effort in design, procurement, and installation of these components.
- Safe and durable fan, belt, and radiator core guards
- Thermal and Vibration Isolation
- Integrated fans and fan-drive components
- Electric and hydraulic motors
- Fan shroud
- Anti-recirculation baffles
- Coolant recovery tanks
- Thermal and pressure relief valves
- Optional galvanized steel and heat exchanger coatings provide enhanced corrosion resistance
- Level sensors and switch gauges